Saturday, April 28, 2007

B-Fry

Had dinner with Marbrisa last night at the Red Sea. Great Ethiopian food on University and 57th in San Diego. Every time I hang out with Marbrisa I realize how much I have missed her since the last time I saw her. Before eating we spent some quality porch time catching up and dishing it out. Dinner was great, we didn't gursha each other, but it was still fun. Plenty of leftovers! I hope next time I am down the four of us can all go and order bottles of that sweet honey wine.

Came home (my dads) and took care of Lucy. Her paws have been acting up and she has been having difficulty walking. Made a bed on the floor and her and I watched tv until midnight and then we both passed out.

Hope to see Marie for a little bit before I head up to LA. Got coffee at Krakatoa with Marbrisa this morning and now I am doing laundry, staring at my hairy ass legs.

So much homework to do, totally dreading it. Damn. Used Brandons log in on livejournal to check out old pandarojo posts from five years ago! Man, it took me back. Being 18 wasnt so bad after all. Good memories, I get nostalgic but then I realize that just being able to look back and appreciate all those good times is a blessing in itself. God, when did I become so fucking corny?

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Ha, I read "I hope next time I am down the four of us can all go..." as "I hope next time I am down on all fours..." and imagined the rest of the post was going to be veeery different.

P.S. much like my shits, you have always been corny.