Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh man!

Disneyland was amazing. We had so so so much fun. Had our romantic anniversary dinner at the restaurant thats at the beginning of the priates of the caribbean ride. It was so expensive and so not that good. I think the best part was laughing about how silly the entire thing was with Justin.

We rode all the rides, I almost shit myself on Space Mountain. I was laughing and screaming so much! I will post photos later.

The rest of the weekend was just so nice. We had Korean BBQ and went shopping on Saturday. So soo sooo much fun. If you havent done Korean BBQ than you really should! Later on that evening I went out with Lisa and Guilliana. Hit up some gay bars in west hollywood. danced and drank fancy cocktails. It was awesome. A good ladies night.

As fun as the weekend was, I have neglected the homework I needed to do. How does this happen? I am so tired and nervous. Nobody to blame but myself. I need to kick this procrastination bug!

Okay, I am going to get coffee and do homework. Blargh.

No comments: