Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bangawoyo!

Thats how you say hello in Korean. Thats the nice thing about Flickr, everytime you sign in you learn a new way to say hello in a different language! Amazing.

I am in my feminist theory class. We had to do some group project this morning which irritated me. One of the girls in my group was getting way to into semantics and I wanted to slap her. Then, when it actually came time to presenting, they dump it on me. Psh, she couldnt keep her mouth shut the entire time we were working in a group and now she suddenly cant talk. Bullshit.

My cough is pretty annoying as well. I almost didn't go to school today, but I decided it was probably best that I do. I have to go to work, finish my section for the UP 120 and finally get to that research paper. This quarter is just not doing it for me.

Cant wait to have grilled cheese and soup with my french fry

:0)

No comments: