Thursday, May 17, 2007

monja

Feeling so much better today! Still cant breathe out of my nose, but I am coughing up a bit and my snot is much thicker and less frequent which is all very good.

Even though I know I could easily go down to San Diego, I wont do it. Feeling fine now doesnt not mean I am feeling 100% better. Besides, better to be competly cured for the up coming weekend than semi for this weekend. repition.

Justin and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary! How exciting! 2 years of an amazing thing and it only keeps getting better. There are so many little and big things that I love about him, us together that I can never really articulate. I am just happy. No big thing about it, and that is something that isnt very easy. I know whatever we do, we will have each other and no matter how annoyed we get, we always end the day laughing and getting over whatever it was.

Oooo! We are going to DISNEYLAND! I am completly thrilled, Justin isnt so much. We will have a good time, I promise you!

Back to work

No comments: